Monday 30 March 2009

Day 1 Boardercross




Today was hectic, clouds where rolling in and out of the boardercross track all day making visibility poor. Boardercross is a race down a vertical decent against 4 other riders. The course was really fun, with a variation of rollers, kickers and berms, the first obstacle was a small but super whippy kicker. I made it through the qualification into 2nd place and won the semi's.

The finals went down with Gemma Marshall in 1st, followed by myself , Becky Cullum in 3rd and Sam Rogers finishing in 4th. I managed to fall on the first kicker, overshooting it and landing to the flat, that put me in last place, I managed to work my way through the field to finish in 2nd place.

overall it was a good day, and I'm looking forward to the rest of the upcoming events this week.



No comments: