Wednesday 4 February 2009

Time at Home / New Sponsor Vans

I have been home for 3 weeks now, which I guess is a record for the most part of the school year. I had my school formal last week which was great fun, it's a huge deal over here, like the Proms in the USA. I have also had exams which is not exciting, but they are all done now and I am really looking forward to getting out to the slopes next week ! I am going to Avoriaz France with the GB Juniors.

The whole of the UK has been blessed with snow apart from us over here in Northern Ireland, typical, I guess it's because we are situated on the Sea. Hopefully we may get some snow tonight but I am not going to get my hopes up too much, but......... If we do I am looking forward to hitting up some street spots in Belfast, shredding on the home turf! I have never seen any snow over here, in the whole 2 years I have lived here, maybe that's because I was away snowboarding last time it snowed!



Good News, I have a new sponsor, (Vans) they are providing me with Boots and Footwear this season, I am really looking forward to working with them and getting to know the rest of the team, as well as going on some team trips! See there website www.vans.eu

No comments: