Tuesday 22 December 2009

Woodward edit

On my way home from Colorado now, currently stuck in Scotland, random eh?! , ended up having to take another flight from London to Glasgow, then to Belfast just to get home because of the 2 inches of snow in England, travel is manic!

The Woodward edit is now finished, check out the Jones, Lisa, Cherly, Lesley and myself in action! hope you guys like it! First off we had to do the introduction, "safety" learning how to fall into the foam pits, forward rolls, real basic stuff! Stay watching though to see rodeo's, doubles from all of the girls! We had soo much fun there and I felt I learned loads, can't wait to get back on my board now and ride a decent powder so I can try some of the new things I learned!

Woodward at Copper from aimee fuller on Vimeo.

No comments: