Monday 2 November 2009

London Freeze



This past weekend has been crazy, I had soo much fun. The finals of both the Snowboarding and Skiing were insane in fact I have never seen a skiing final quite like it. My friend Silje from Norway came over and we got down to some serious shopping on Oxford Street on Friday and chilled out for a few days at the London Freeze promoting the new JBL Roxy headphones, it involved a lot of dancing at our own silent disco! Check out the dude in the pink he was rocking. The public were loving it.
On the Sunday evening at the last minute I entered into the Burton rail jam for some fun, thanks to TSA for hooking me up with a complete set up so I could ride in the jam as I had no kit with me, was well worth it as I won an awesome LG touch screen phone, for doing a 5050 Fron
tflip out. The box was super fun and some crazy tricks were going down, Kim Rune Hansen threw down a front flip onto the box and front flip off, AMAZING
My new phone...

Also thanks 
to Rowntree's for hooking me up with a massive box of their new Randoms, good stocking filler for my bro!  best candy ever, pretty random eh! Snowboarding and Candy???!

No comments: