Sunday 4 October 2009

TRAVELING BACK AND FOURTH

I had my first day at Uni on Friday, I flew over to Bristol then got the train into Bath! Everyone was soo friendly and I am super happy as one of my fellow GB team mates Jamie Barrow is studying the same course as me, it is a complete coincidence as we discovered each other in the lecture room. It's great to have someone there that I know as I am studying as a part-time student so I will  be attending when I am not snowboarding. I am looking forward to making the most of the facilities that Bath Uni has to offer.

On Friday night I flew up to Glasgow for the TSA Big Bang Show at Braehead Xscape. It was a really fun action packed day, with lots of coaching, myself and Lesley taking the Roxy session. I had some free time to cruise the kicker with some of the locals which was fun
. Roxy had one of the coolest stands for sure as we had a chocolate fountain! Check back for the next snowboard show at Milton Keynes for the next all girls Roxy Coaching session and more chocolate fountain action!

I am now home for 5 days, quite a record and then I am off to Saas Fee in Switzerland  for the Roxy training camp!
---> Back 3


Below - Frontflip on the little kicker

No comments: