Tuesday 24 February 2009

GB Junior team trip



Hello,
I am just back from an epic trip to Avoriaz France, I was out there with the GB Junior team for a week's training. In all it was a really fun trip, I learned loads, and hopefully soon I'm going to put together a GB Junior edit from the week away.
On the 2nd day I had a slight incident with a backflip. I was ridding with GB team mate Dec Power and we decided we where going to backflip the hip in the big park! Dec went first and all was okay, but when it was my turn... I approached the hip with enough speed and got stuck mid way, and landed on my face, other than a really bad head ache all day I was fine, and I guess I learned what you shouldn't do when doing a backflip!
I am just home now and getting back into school, I am away next week starting the 1st of March to help coach on one of the Roxy Snow camps, check out the site

http://www.starskichalets.
com/roxy/


The Baby Park

No comments: